Neue R Link Version

• Hey,

I have an Espace RFC and I need the software for the Espace. Could you tell me where I can download it?

Sorry, the image cannot be changed. You should go back to software version no. 2.

Regards
    Udo

RFC = Renault Espace V dCI 160 EDC Initial Paris in Cassio-Grau, Innenausstattung Nappa-Leder Maroon/Cameo-Grey, Innenharmonie Maroon Initial Paris (aus allererster Serienproduktion, also nicht mehr Vorserie, aus Mitte Juni 2015), EZ 07/2015, normaler Tempomat, Sonderausstattung: Head-Up-Display, Reserverad, Comfort Paket (Rückfahrkamera und Parkassistent), Winterpaket (beheizte Frontscheibe, Sitzheizung auch hinten, Scheinwerferreinigungsanlage), Ladeschutzkante in Chrom. R-Link2 7.0.24.166

• Hey ali,

you need a lot of steps and a special version of software version 2.2.15.703. You can find the description in this forum, but in German language (here on page 36 no. 536) only or in one of the links below in French.

2.2.15:
    https://mega.nz/#!yF0UiaxJ!zOm2KjjSn10kdqWEi26qgal7pCPXlWdXo 8ayejRdfb8

2.2.15 EVR:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiqP2WrbbQoOgQOerja6voP1FCN4

7.0.24:
    https://uloz.to/!99EjqMrSG11M/kadjar-rar

https://www.msieurlolo.fr/forum/index.php?topic=57457.0

Regards
    Udo

RFC = Renault Espace V dCI 160 EDC Initial Paris in Cassio-Grau, Innenausstattung Nappa-Leder Maroon/Cameo-Grey, Innenharmonie Maroon Initial Paris (aus allererster Serienproduktion, also nicht mehr Vorserie, aus Mitte Juni 2015), EZ 07/2015, normaler Tempomat, Sonderausstattung: Head-Up-Display, Reserverad, Comfort Paket (Rückfahrkamera und Parkassistent), Winterpaket (beheizte Frontscheibe, Sitzheizung auch hinten, Scheinwerferreinigungsanlage), Ladeschutzkante in Chrom. R-Link2 7.0.24.166

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ny.newyork ()

• Hey,

her a translation from "schwampe"s article:

beforehand .... it works !!!
    I'm back on my own version 2.2.19.300
    -the settings which I have created in Developer mode have all been preserved!
    -some settings in the normal menu were changed .... contacts disappeared, mobile had to be re-paired, multisense have changed the settings, profile, etc.
    -some settings remained but .... Volume, display, seating configuration, etc.
    - The voice control and the help lines of the camera are again as before the update .... so top !!!!!
    - All maps of the navigation have disappeared, but can be downloaded after a new fingerprint via the toolbox (I'm doing).
    And now a short "how to do":
    I have worked with a total of 3 USB sticks to speed things up:
    1:
    mega.nz/#!yF0UiaxJ!zOm2KjjSn10...6qgal7pCPXlWdXo8ayejRdfb8

Download this file, unzip to USB stick in R-Link folder and install in vehicle .... Duration approx. 15 min

2:
    1drv.ms/u/s!AiqP2WrbbQoOgQOerja6voP1FCN4

Download this file, unpack on reformatted or second stick in R-Link folder and install .... Duration approx. 7 min

3:
    easyconnect.renault.de/softwar...ownload/VF1RFD00957006079

use this page to download its own 2.2.19.300 version with the help of the chassis number and unpack and install it on a newly formatted or third stick in R-Link folder ... Duration approx. 5 min

4:

After installing point 4, delete the data on the stick in the car (query by R-Link2), remove the stick, plug it in again and create a new fingerprint.
    On the PC then over
    renault.de/anmeldung-registrierung.html
    display the Navi maps and download them via the Toolbox on the Fingerprint Stick and then install them in the car. Estimated duration about 30-45 minutes .... but I still have to do it myself

Finished!!!!!

Regards
    Ud0

• Kann von der Site heruntergeladen werden

https://easyconnect.renault.at/software-upgrade/r-link2

die neueste Version von RLink und kehren Sie zu 2.2.19.300 zurück, oder Schulterstand, gehen Sie zuerst zu 2.2.15 zurück?
    Was ist der Unterschied zwischen 2.2.15 und 2.2.15 EVR?

• Hallo MK2018,

und trotzdem kann man auch helfen, wenn jemand nicht deutsch sprechen kann, oder?

Liebe Grüße
    Udo

• should i download and install two of the 2.2.15.703 version on my car?
    2.2.15.703 and 2.2.15.703 evr
    should i do it? download both of them

• Hey ali,

you need all files and read the discription. If you make a mistake, it will not work. So you need help in the garage to get reinstalled the 2.2.19.300 there.

Regards
    Udo

• En lugar del talismán, ahora aparece un lugar SCENI en la imagen de los sensores de estacionamiento, en el multisense y la conducción ecológica.
    Alguien puede cambiarlo
    Agradecer