Beiträge von LukasEV

Hello,

283C37830R fixed Boseproblem for me in Espace V. I tried pretty much everything to replicate the issue (closing the car for serveral hours, setting bass/mid/hoh to -9 or +9 before closing the car etc.) on 283C37830R and it still sounded correctly.

LG, Lukas

Hello Udo,

for some reason for my VIN only 283C37830R was available.

Anyway - after some extensive testing including closing the car for several hours, I can confirm that in my case 830 already fixed the problem with the BOSE equaliser (Bass, Mitte und Hohen) settings not being initialised.

So I'm happy and for me the case is closed :)

EDIT: Forgot to add - it still starts in Perso mode.

LG Lukas

Hello Marv,

for the R-Link 2 streaming to be available from the iphone you need to have at least one song on the phone.

R-Link 2 System | FAQ | Hilfe, Fragen und Antworten | Renault

"Um das Streaming mit der Bluetooth®-Multimediaoption über Ihr iPhone zu nutzen, müssen Sie zunächst mindestens eine Audiodatei (Podcast oder Musik, kostenlos oder kostenpflichtig) mit der Software iTunes aus dem Apple Store-Katalog auf Ihr iPhone übertragen. "

LG Lukas

Ok, so I'm back from my dealership.

I've received an update... which was the version 283C37830R :D

So whatever it is said on M4 forums this update is still available on Renault servers despite its potential flaw(s).

It fixed few bugs for me (for example an annoying Espace bug that it always started with 2nd clima off, now it starts in auto).

If I understood the technician correctly I've also received an update for the BOSE amplifier.

I have to test it more to say if it fixed the BOSE bug for me, so far it seems so but maybe it didn't go into deep sleep yet, will report tomorrow or after the weekend.

Certainly it added wireless CarPlay which I'm grateful for, I can now remove my Cplay2Air adapter completely.

Liebe Grüße

Lukas

Hey Sascha,

unfortunately I have no idea.

Several persons confirmed that it works already though.

I do not think it is available through OTA.
    I'm going to see my dealer at Friday to see what is available for me (Espace V).

I'll let you know afterwards.

Liebe Grüße

Lukas

I have recently bought SanDisk Ultra Flair 64GB USB 3.0 for the map updates only to find that it needs to be formatted in FAT32.
    Windows 11 system tools cannot format paritions larger than 32GB in FAT32 system so I had to manually partition it and format it from the administrators command line.
    Only then it was useable by the Renault tool.
    So if you plan to use it only for the maps update - to spare yourself the technicals and/or trouble just buy the 32GB one.

Best regards

Kurz ein Zwischenstand,

was auch immer da installiert wurde, es ist keine neue Version und auch sonst hat sich nichts geändert.

As per your photo the updated component was IVC which is responsible for connectivity/telematics, as per the Alliance Update tool manual at least.

Grüße
    Lukas