Beiträge von LukasEV

I have my Software ID documentation and had collected informations and pics, wich shows the EasyLink Software ID. Not all in EasyLink installed versions where available in R-Box. Some one where only FOTA or ex works.

I never said that EasyLink ID can be downloaded on my PC. New EasyLink Software is available by FOTA or by R-Box in garages. The latest one is 38683 in R-Box only.

I have in my documentation a information "Werkstatt" (R-Box) or "ota" (FOTA) or "Werk" (ex works).

Hello Udo,

my answer wasn't directed at you I was just surprised and curious that you can find documentation on r-box/alliance upd@te etc. online with Google and 5 minutes of work.

Also I do not work at Renault and I also share your (and not only your) feelings about unability to fix things by them.

Probably misscommunication from my side.

Greetings

Lukas

Die 39788 kann man ja auch auf 33608 downgraden.

Hallo Udo,

39788 finally made itself into the Bosch webpage, it suggests it is quite old (December, 2021). 33608 is probably newer (because it is still not on the webpage).
    I've had quite big problems with 39788 that were fixed with 33608.

Grüße, Lukas

Hello Udo,

There's no way of telling which build is really newer in this particular case.

OTA 39788 was released to the public later than 33608 to the garage but on the other hand it's usually that way that OTA is tested for much longer period of time than the garage builds.

I cannot upgrade from 33608 to 39788 that's for sure. And I'm kind of happier with 33608 because with 39788 I've had more bugs than usual.

Liebe Grüße

Lukas

Hi Lukas

Der Thread geht um das Easy Link im Phase2 und dem dazugehörenden OTA der Updates und indirekt um das Bose Problem mit der Soundspeicherung .

LG

Hallo LG,

I'm sorry for the detour, I can only confirm that with OTA 39788 it is still not fixed for the Phase 2 for me.

Grüße

Lukas

1.x through 2.2.19.300 sounded very different to the later iterations (but you had to do the official upgrade).

The difference was stunning.

Greetings

Lukas

Hallo Udo,

it wasn't a bug per se. It was that just at the beginning the sound was very "flat" and certainly not up to the name of BOSE.

It took years of mailing to BOSE and to the Renault and Renault Technocentre to stop them blaming each other and acknowledge the problem.
    It was finally fixed in the famous ACTIS 49605 with the special section of reprogramming of the characteristic of the amplifier.

Of course for newer vehicles it was fixed earlier - they left the factory with the new one.

The section from the document of the ACTIS:

7.5 UNIQUEMENT pour les véhicules avec l’option BOSE:
    Faites une programmation du calculateur amplificateur (1917),
    Accédez à la documentation « après réparation » et faites les commandes suivantes :
    -SC001: AUTOMATIC CONFIGURATION,
    -RZ004: RESET AMPLIFIER

Grüße

Lukas