Aktuelle RLink2 Version V9.0.37.21x

• OK, then you have to update to V9.0.34 or V9.0.35 first. Another user in our forum just had the same problem as you. I gave him the tip to first go to 9.0.34 and then to 9.0.37. It's working for him now. You can get V9.0.34 here:

https://mega.nz/folder/6ZNywAI…r37P7zkWw/folder/6d8gxS5Y

The installation procedure is the same.

Hi,
    you were completely right.
    After installing the file you sent a link for i could install the next one and now im updated to newest version :)

I managed to access the developer settings and activated it under DiagRW - Gen 2.0.

Android Auto as present.
    In the main meny i also activated Android auto projection but still no go to get AA.

Do you have any ideas except DDT4all? Really not comfortable using that.

Thanks again

• For Radio Gen1.1, further settings must be made in DiagRW under Gen2.0:

4. Find the point “DiagRW” and click on it

5. Find the point "GEN2_0" or something similar (depending on the radio version) and click on it

6. Then select “Present” on the right under “CarPlay” and “AAP”. If it is already selected, select it again anyway. Then go to “save” at the top right.

7. Soft reset the radio once. Press and hold the on/off switch at the top right until the display goes completely black.

This is how it should work.

6. Talisman Grandtour dCi 160 EDC, IP, Amethyst Schwarz (05/16); RLINK2: 9.0.35.506; do it yourself Update auf 9.0.37.216; Android Auto aktiv (ddt4all); Tagfahrlicht aus bei Blinken (ddt4all), Schaltknauf Mod; Edelstahl Ladekante; Elia Spurplatten
    5. Megane Grandtour GT TCe190 (2013), Schwarz
    4. Megane Coupe R.S. TCe250 (2011), Schwarz
    3. Honda Civic 1.8 i-VTEC Type S (8.Gen), DeepBronzePearl
    2. Fiat Punto (Typ 188), Grün
    1. VW Polo 86c Coupe (Polo II), Weiß

Fahrzeughistorie

• Hi,

I actually got it working yesterday, my bad for not holding the Power button long enough to soft reset the unit. I do appreciate all the help, was a lot easier then i thought it would be and im so tired of R-link that if i would to brick the unit during update, i would just buy an Google unit aftermarket to replace it with.
    All is working now tough so all god :)
    Thank you so much for the assist!

• Hallo Zusammen,

ich habe die Version 9.0.37.21x problemlos instaliieren können. Für den Ganratiefall habe ich die Originalversion 3.x.x. gesichert. Weiß Jemand, ob man einen Downgrade auf die Ursprungsversion machen kann?

Gruß

Hallo Nilius.

Kannst du mir verraten, wie du deine Originalversion "gesichert" hast? Gibt es eine Backup- oder Export-Funktion?

Oder hast du schlicht die passende Version als Updatepaket vorliegen?

Gruß, Tobias

1. Talisman Grandtour 1.8 TCe 225 EDC GPF, IP, EZ 11/2019:

Amethyst-Schwarz, Innenraum Titanium Black, Polsterung Chameleon Grey, Winterpaket,

ELIA Spurverbreiterung, folierte Rückleuchten, diverse DDT4ALL-Anpassungen, R-Link 2 V9.037.216

2. Mitsubishi Colt CZT, BJ 2008:

Gewindefahrwerk, Spurverbreiterung, Sturz HA, PU-Buchsen Achsen/Motoraufhängung/Querlenker, Fächerkrümmer, LLK, BOV, AGA, Softwareoptimierung, Clubsport-Bügel, Zusatzinstrumente, 17"-Barracuda, Semi-Slicks